- Summary of HM Revenue and Customs tax receipts, National Insurance contributions (NICs), and expenditure for the UK.
- Find a customs agent or fast parcel operator to help you with import and export declarations.
- Check the HMRC list of professional bodies to see if you can claim tax relief on your fees or subscriptions.
- Use this service to submit your One Stop Shop (OSS) Return and pay the VAT due if you're registered for the OSS Union scheme.
- Find out how to fill in a One Stop Shop (OSS) VAT Return if you’re registered for the Union scheme and make distance sales from Northern Ireland to the EU.
- How to register for the One Stop Shop (OSS) Union scheme to report and pay VAT due on distance sales of goods from Northern Ireland to consumers in the EU.
- Guidance: Check how to report and pay VAT on distance sales of goods from Northern Ireland to the EUFind out how to report and pay VAT due on the distance sales of goods from Northern Ireland to consumers in the EU using the One Stop Shop (OSS) Union scheme.
- Find out about the EU's e-commerce package that affects businesses or online marketplaces selling or supplying goods.
- If you’re authorised to use the Freeport customs special procedure, you'll need to declare the goods and pay any tax due on goods you move into or out of a customs site.
- If you’re a business who wants to move goods into or out of a Freeport customs site, you will need to apply to use the Freeport customs special procedure.
RSS Error: https://www.iab.org.uk/feed/ is invalid XML, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Invalid character at line 191, column 45