We offer a complete outsourced service where you get all the benefits of a payroll department, without the hassle of managing it. We are the ideal payroll solution for you and your business. That means you can use your valuable time and resources to focus on other, more important aspects of your business.
This leaves you more time to concentrate on boosting and growing your business as well as saving on the funds of managing payroll in-house. We work directly for you as your dedicated agent to ensure that we have met all your compliance duties required leaving you with peace of mind that a qualified professional is dealing with all of this on your behalf.
MorayBooks is on hand to offer comprehensive support to all our clients, whatever type of business you run, small or already growing, new on the market or established – we are here to take out some stress of your day-to-day business life.
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Four weekly/Monthly/Quarterly and Annual payroll processing
- Commissions and Bonuses
- Tax and NI deductions compliance – UK
- Student Loans and Company Loans
- Cycle to Work and other schemes
- Statutory payments such as Maternity/Paternity pay and sick pay
- Holidays and sickness recording
- Printed or electronic payslips
- Advanced funding
- Electronic filing to HMRC and compliance reporting
- Bespoke reporting
- Cost centre and Nominal reporting
- Journals and Reconciliations
- Court Order/CSA
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Company Car and other expenses and benefits including P11d,s and BIK’s.
- Export/import data and reports to applications
- Pension contributions exported and uploaded to pension providers
- Electronic Banking/Bacs payments
- Leave payroll service
- Complete year end reports and P60’s
For more information about all the important dates for payroll click here and for a detailed payroll tax week and tax month calendar click here.
If you look for information about National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates please click here.
For more information about our payroll services and how we can help you with your payroll, and/or to get answers to your question about (cloud-based) bookkeeping, tax returns and websites, contact us for a free consultation by clicking here.